Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stoked


I promise there will be some actual updates, with some new photos soon. But for now, I have some other stuff to share. First off, The image above it a screen shot of my new website that I just finished designing. You can either click the link at the side, or http://www.joshgloverphotography.com/
So please take a look, I put a pretty good deal of ime into it, and it is the fist time I've ever done any web stuff. Also there is some new work on the site that has never seen the light of day on this blog.

Second, as you can see below. My portfolio just arrived from the good folks at http://www.photobookcanada.com/
They did a great job; it looks more impressive in real life and not just on my bed incorrectly exposed. If you are around Humber this coming Wednesday (22nd) then drop by and check out the graduating students portfolio displays from 3pm-9pm. Thats where I'll be!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive