Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rez.

Just purchased a new computer and I've been playing around on it using old photos found on some external hard drives . One of the things I miss most about going to College is living on residence. One of the things I miss most about residence is how I shot pretty much all of my photography that required to be shot in studio, in my residence kitchen. I took this photo in the first week of my last year in school. I never liked the photos from this little for-fun-shoot before, but I guess I look at photographs different now, and certainly edit them a bit differently. Either way I kind of enjoy this photograph for whatever reason right now. Probably just nostalgia.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive