Thursday, April 08, 2010

Gear

Purchased a new, heavier duty boom and I have been dying to put it through its paces. I also did a DIY mod to my 60 inch umbrella to make the light a bit softer. Annndd...I haven't shot any people (besides some skate shots) with my new 16-35. The weather has sucked recently not including the amazing easter weekend we had, but I was away and busy the entire time. I looked outside this evening to see the rain had stopped and it was clearing up a bit. So I bugged my buddy Travis again to come stand in the mud with me, in very high wind speeds I might add. A brief shooting time before the Montreal game, and just in time for some interesting sky to break out. The shot below is for the time being my favourite from the set. Anyways, the boom held up very well and I can't wait to use it more.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive