Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun in the Sun

A few taken from today. We were assigned to shoot portraits using only available daylight and a reflector. We went for a walk in the Arboretum as a class to try out reflectors...some serious business...especially considering this is the final year of this program-tough stuff. Anyways, we managed to have fun with it, I'll usually take any chance to take pictures, so here are a few pics.





I tagged this one on here because it's of people. My mom wanted a picture of my brothers and I because ours is fairly dated. In the most recent one of us, we are all wearing matching t shirts, and are missing many of our baby teeth from our smiles. Not too mention I'm like 6 years old with a buzz cut.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive