Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Old Photos

thses are some that i took last summer, i never used them for anythign or posted any of them, but i kind of like them.

this one is kinda funny, its scott, looking, in an obvious object on our way to oakville for the gentle southing sound of the the nick tinker experience.Same show, differnt guy, this is james, ive always liked this one for some reason, i thinks it the high way sign and the top down with the sun, and it makes me think of that shitty song," going to california...gonna... sipin teqillia...."i always liked the dof and cripness of the lettuce, this bunny is dead now...yeah...lets throw in another shot of me for good measure, taken in orrilia...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive