Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In Corktown


in hamilton, waiting to watch friend band Scarce, just chilling out side. the show was at a bar in a sketchy location, some drunken local who wobbled when he walked, walked and stood right beside and then began to tell me how disapointed with me he was, gotta love hamilton, talked to the guys in Andreagail, they seem nice enough. it was a late show and by the time scarce started id already left, the only picture i took was of jamie as we waited outside.

this picture tells you a little about the location.
also, i now have an account at canstockphoto.com selling stock pics so i will update about that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My name is Josh. This blog is for my recent photography work. If you would like to inquire about a shoot, please feel free to email me at: josh@joshgloverphotography.com

Blog Archive